Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Teenage Gnemo and One Swinging Marsulephant!


Above: Rummaging through stuff here I found this loose drawing that Gnemo did of himself. It was pretty beat up but I scanned it and I cleaned it up in Photoshop. Gnemo didn't do many self-portraits. My guess is he went to draw the model airship, looked up to notice his own intense expression reflected in a mirror and decided to draw that too.


Above: Somehow this got left out of the previous posts of Marsulephants. I think that this little fellow thinks that he's Tarzan. Gnemo's note reads, "One Swinging Marsulephant!"

3 comments:

Ron Morrison said...

Nice drawing, a pleasure to peruse.

Yellow said...

I've come across a number of 'illustrators' blogs before, but you're is so much more. I'm so happy I found you.

sandy said...

I really enjoyed seeing these. I am also checking out your painting blog..sandy